Saturday, October 18, 2014

David Gandy and What He's Really Thinking


So here it is, ladies: The definitive guide to understanding David Gandy.

Yes, my friends, some of those smoldering looks are actually just him being British but underneath it all, what is David really thinking? After much sleuthing, I have all the dets.


The quizzical brow...
"Tom Hiddleston. Really?"


The mischievous grin...
"If you were a book, I'd stay up all night reading."


The dubious look...
"I'm sorry. Well, not really."


The WTF glance...
"Are there other options?"


The hard stare...
"Don't go there...without me."


The megawatt grin...
 "I don't always smile but when I do, I slay women."


The go away glare...
"That is clearly nonsense."


The over the shoulder ignore...

"I'm still amazed I get paid for bad hair days."


The long day pierce...

"Can they tell I look tired? Oh, that's right. I'm David Gandy."


The half smirk...
"Another wanker wanting a picture."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny, very funny! Loved it!

Eliza Lloyd said...

Thank you Nancy. Glad you enjoyed it. All in fun 'cuz I love that David Gandy.

Gemma said...

Haha, truly funny and cute! ^_^ Good job!

xoxo

Eliza Lloyd said...

Thanks, Gemma! Can you believe I had doubts about publishing it???