Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Oh, and did I tell you about...

Hey gang!

I had just an awesome week.

Firstly, thanks to writing bud Shannon K Butcher, I was invited to Rose's Bookhouse Naughty and Nice book signing last week in St. Louis. The turnout was great and I couldn't have asked for better reader support as well as earning a few new fans! Thanks to Regan, Shika, Laura and April. We had great conversations!

Barbara Vey of Publisher's Weekly was at the book signing since she had relatives in town. She mentioned the event in her blog and even showed off the t-shirt I was giving away in my drawing. See her and the blog here. http://blogs.publishersweekly.com/blogs/beyondherbook/?p=7226


Then my editor posted a link to the USA Today's Happy Ever After section and my newest release On Thin Ice was one of the books featured, along with the cover. Thank you Dar Albert for making such spectacular cover art for me.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/happyeverafter/2012/11/29/elloras-cave-erotica-new-releases/1735515/


No comments: