Wednesday, April 6, 2011

RELEASE DAY! Another Lover available at Ellora's Cave.

Pickup an ebook for YOUR mom on Mother's Day.  I'll bet she'd enjoy the sexcapades of Dorian and Isabelle as they fight for relationship dominance. Don't worry...they each win. :):)

I'm so happy that ANOTHER LOVER is now available.  I don't want to give anything away but the ending, specifically the last two lines, were the first thing that came to me and the whole story just laid out so beautifully after that.  Even the title gave me chills.  My editor, Jillian Bell, went to bat for me since it was similar to another EC release, but she got it done!!

POST A COMMENT HERE OR AT MY FACEBOOK TO WIN A FREE COPY, along with an ELLORA'S CAVE CARD DECK. Yummy!

Here's the buy link. Go ahead and click. You know wanna! http://www.jasminejade.com/p-9247-another-lover.aspx


Here's the cover in case you haven't seen it.

No comments: